Monday, May 22, 2006

I wanted to apologise,
but something held me back.

*holding back my tears

i know that you're vuaaws against us sisters.
i know you love them.
i know you did not thank me personally.
i did not make any noise.
i know you only thank pretty girls.
i know that you know that i like you.
i know that you did not intend to do anything.
i feel so..
kept in the dark.
i know that you think that im the cause of all the troubles.
so,
i shall say,
im sorry, i did not know what i've done either.
i shall be gone from your life.
i shall make you forget me.
i shall disappear, i shall be gone with the wind.
& you shant be seeing me anymore.
& dont ask me about almost everything.
that is, unless you really want to help me.

i wont be blogging frequently here.


My blog is the cause of all the fricking problems.
Damn it.

No comments: